Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tuck you in Tales



One in 10 U.S. workers said they are snacking more during the day due to concerns over the economy...Jamie Foxx shoulda blamed it on e-e,e-e e-con-omy instead....Like those workers weren't already downing a Super-Sized Big Mac Meal with 20 piece Chicken Nuggets, like me.

Residents of Cumbria in England are using a fake policeman to force motorists to slow down. The dummy cop has a plastic bottle for a 'speed camera' and is dressed in policeman's uniform... I did the same thing when I snuck out of my parents' house, except it wore my PJs and was stuffed with pillows. How is this "NEWS"

People magazine's Sexiest issue is on newsstands Friday with Christina Applegate on the cover. Also in the sexy issue is Michelle Obama, Taylor Swift, George Clooney, and White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel...I hope that's not the sexiest they have to offer, and nudity should be involved...lol

Food Network Magazine went looking for the one burger you have to try in every state. One of the 50, in Baltimore, Maryland, is the Heart Attack on a Plate. It's an 8-ounce beef patty stuffed with cheddar, dipped in an ale batter and deep-fried... sign me up!!! Oh and have a medical staff on stand-by.


It's Hairstylist Appreciation Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment