Monday, April 6, 2009

Today's Bedtime Stories

Colin Powell will show up on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition....Oooh set your TiVo

This is a sad reality....A new study says almost one in five 4-year-old American kids is obese.

Weird suicide. The skeleton of a German man was found the other day nearly 40 feet up a tree. He tied himself up there 30 years ago. Then he shot himself....and I thought no one paid any attention to what I do.

The world's oldest living person turned 115 Monday. Gertrude Baines, born in Georgia, says her pleasures in life are sweets, The Price is Right, Jerry Springer and extra crispy bacon....and that is why I will NEVER give up my Mountain Dew or bacon, although I like it less crispy.

A Massachusetts State Police trooper is under investigation after he was photographed while apparently getting a manicure while in uniform at Boston's Logan airport....as long as he didn't order French Tips, I'm cool with it.

Backatya later, DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment