Thursday, July 29, 2010

wtf Report

It's National Cheesecake Day!

Ellen DeGeneres is leaving American Idol. In a statement Thursday, Ellen said, "A couple months ago, I let Fox and the American Idol producers know that this didn't feel like the right fit for me. I told them I wouldn't leave them in a bind and that I would hold off on doing anything until they were able to figure out where they wanted to take the panel next."

A Facebook page called "I'm lost. Help me find my family" has been set up in an attempt to reunite a tattered stuffed animal with his owner. UK cafe owner Liz Everett started the page after the lost bear was accidentally left in her Suffolk cafe. There's also a Twitter page.

Fire officials in Ohio (Middletown) city said a man sparring with a punching bag accidentally caused a natural gas leak when he knocked the meter off his wall. Energy crews were able to shut the gas off about an hour after the leak began.

In theaters this weekend: Dinner for Schmucks (PG-13); Cats & Dogs: Revengs of Kitty Galore (PG); Charlie St. Cloud (PG-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment