Thursday, July 16, 2009

WTF Report


What's the deadliest driving season? Winter, right? Icy, snowy roads make it a no-brainer. Wrong. Fall is the deadliest season and October is the deadliest month...damn trick or treating lol

A year ago 22% of hiring managers said they check out job applicants' Facebook pages. This year that's risen to 38%. Whatch what you post!...better yet DON'T ADD YOUR BOSS!!!

There's an iPhone app for ordering Pizza Hut now. The company unveiled the app Wednesday...and me without my iPhone...I don't think I'd have one if I COULD afford it.

Police in Italy say an 88-year-old woman was caught attempting to steal a woman's purse at a market. Her history of thieving goes back to the 1970s, they say...and she STILL hasn't figured out how to NOT get caught???

No comments:

Post a Comment