Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6/2/09 WTF REPORT


Researchers in the UK have confirmed that drinking chocolate milk after exercise is better for you than sports drinks...any excuse I can find...LOL

Today is National Leave the Office Earlier Day...if I did you'd wake up to static...should I?

The U.S. military in Afghanistan is now tweeting, Facebooking and YouTubing. Instead of waiting for newspapers to publish their info, they're taking it straight to the connected masses...and what the hell are we gonna do in Osama Bin Laden can read and has a Twitter account?

A new study reveals millions of us spend our free time worrying about work. More than half admit to working at home through the weekend....the ones in radio don't have a weekend, really

A car traveling on a highway in Switzerland lost all four wheels simultaneously. The car's passengers had just switched the vehicle from winter to summer wheels but used the wrong nuts when mounting the new set...That's why I check my nuts all of the time..WHAT?!?!...I had to

No comments:

Post a Comment