Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wow!!! You Found Me but I was hardly lost nor insecure...Gotta Love The Fray. Thanks for takin' the time to stopp by and see what I'm into...

First off these two dictate my daytime hours...
I have slung beats for SoCo for 14 years on 98.9 Magic FM...even had the op to meet some of the great listeners of this AMAZING station!!!

My wife has been blessed with the ability to keep me focused...
I am so glad that I get to have the best of both worlds. Playin Today's Best Music all night and being the best husband/ father I can be all day!!!
You make that possible...if you didn't listen I would never get to watch my children grow. For that I can only say thank you....doesn't seem like enough, but its I have...so I'll type it again. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment